Loading facts is pleased to announce the fifth annual edition of Cargo Facts EMEA, which will take place live from 6-8 February at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre.
The complete schedule and registration information is available here.
The conference allows participants to connect directly with leaders in the aviation, cargo and business sectors across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, creating a platform for global executives from the finance, leasing and airline industries to engage new opportunities and create synergies through professional networks. .
Featured panel discussions on the agenda will include:
- Air cargo and freight in EMEA growth markets;
- Assess Africa’s potential and obstacles to the advancement of air freight;
- 737NG and A320 Family Conversions: Changing of the Guard;
- The Landlord’s Perspective on Screws and Conversions; i
- EMEA express and the growing ACMI fleet.
The past year has seen the emergence of new cargo carriers in the EMEA region that now fly 737-800Fs and A321Fs, while more lessors are adding these types of freight to their portfolio. More are expected next year.
Cargo Facts EMEA will provide stakeholders with a forum to discuss these developments while exploring new opportunities and expanding existing partnerships.
Sign up today and take advantage of early bird pricing, which ends December 16th.