Realme started the year at MWC 2022 by announcing the Realme GT2 series. Realme GT2 is the cheaper option in the lineup but packed with powerful features. There is a 120Hz AMOLED display with HDR10+ compatibility, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and a 50-megapixel triple camera setup. However, there are also some limitations such as wireless charging does not support low cost.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of wireless charging on your phone, we have a solution for you. The best part is that it is a simple process that is easy to follow. Let’s start the tutorial right away.
How does it work?
The process of adding Realme GT2 wireless charging is straightforward. All you need is a wireless charging adapter and a wireless charger. Even if you don’t have either or both, the good thing is that these things don’t cost much. There are plenty of options available in the market but we have listed a few that you can get from Amazon. The only thing you need to remember is that the charging speed provided by the adapter you choose is supported by the wireless charger you have.
Add wireless charging to Realme GT2
- Unpack the wireless charging adapter you chose for the phone.
- Plug the adapter into the Realme GT2 through its USB Type-C port.
- Wrap the charging coil around the back panel of the phone.
- Use the included adhesive to keep your phone securely in the case.
- Place the Realme GT2 on the wireless charging pad and it should start charging.
Choose a wireless charger
You can choose any good wireless charger from Amazon or any other platform of your choice, even if it is offline shopping. Here are some we suggest:
Note: This article may contain affiliate links