With its offer of 40-45 hours of work a week and its attractive wages, the American company is considered one of the main employers in the world.
US tech giant Apple has announced new jobs to fill vacant positions at its outlets in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The iPhone maker has announced vacancies for the role of Business Expert, Operations Expert, Expert, Creative, Genius, Technical Specialist, Business Professional and Specialist. Two job openings listed above are Manager and Product Marketing Manager, iPad and Mac.
Apple currently operates four stores in the UAE: two each in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Outlets are located at Dubai Mall, The Mall of the Emirates, Yas Mall and Al Maryah Island.
The Al Maryah Island outlet was the last to open with a multicultural team of over 80 members, representing 28 nationalities and collectively speaking over 30 languages including Arabic, English, French , Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog and more.
In February 2022, Apple announced that it would double the size of its Yas Mall. Offering 40-45 working hours per week and attractive salaries to candidates, the American company is considered one of the world’s leading employers.
Below is the list of jobs and key requirements:
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what Apple solutions can offer them
- Comfort using the phone to interact with customers and to position business solutions
- Ability to facilitate business experiences through information sessions, workshops and in-store events
Expert in operations
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even under changing conditions
- Leadership skills, whether leading by example or coaching a group
- Strong organizational skills, quickly assessing each situation
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products, and the ability to quickly learn about new products
- Proven experience in commercial and technological solutions, as well as in the development of customer loyalty
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences, regardless of the situation
- Passion for education and ability to instruct in a “hands-off” manner, allowing users to learn by doing
- Ability to teach small groups and train multiple clients simultaneously
- Tenacity to work with users until they truly become independent and able to create for themselves
- Strong people skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while solving technical problems
- Ability to adhere to a client appointment schedule
- Ability to assess customer support needs as they come in, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven track record of success and high performance in technology and/or business solutions sales, or equivalent
- Advanced and proven Apple experience in mobility adoption and business transformation with general knowledge of key SMB industries, technology trends, challenges and industries.
- Strong interest in technology, especially Apple products, and agility to learn new products and features
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and be energized by constant personal interaction